Personal training as it should be: PERSONAL!
Personal training can be the best start in your goal to become a stronger, more mobile, and more athletic version of yourself from today!
It’s not all about lifting the heaviest weight or running your fastest time at every session. As your trainer I want you to be able to apply our sessions to your everyday life, as well as throughout our time together.
As your trainer, I will assess your level of skill, fitness and ability and then take all that into account when I work out your program. I will understand what you as my client are able to realistically achieve and work on.
What do you get?
So, what do you get from personal training with Shore 2 Shore Fitness?
- An initial free consultation
- A structured training program tailored exclusively to you
- We make plans together and I ensure you stick to them
- Fun and exhilarating sessions
- You will learn how to use the different “tools of the trade” and gym equipment
- The chance to take yourself out of your comfort zone
- You will have results-based training that you will see working
- Nutritional advice
- I can offer workouts for home, which are emailed weekly (extra charge)
- Indoor and outdoor training (weather dependent)
- Direct contact with your personal trainer for ongoing training support
Small Group Training
I also offer training for small groups. This can be a great way to train with friends and like-minded people who want the same results. Drop me an email for more information.
These groups are set at a maximum of 6 people per session, and they will enable you to access more support, not just from the trainer but also the other members of your team around you. Some people find that this allows them to focus more on tasks set. Whatever way you choose to train, you will gain an understanding of the techniques, effort and commitment required for each exercise.
It can also be more fun to train with people that you know. You can experience and enjoy the camaraderie that binds you all together, and that will drive each of you on and enable you to enjoy the session in a more productive manner.
Whether you choose personal training or small group training, you can get the results that you want by working with me and the plan that we create together.